I loved the picturisation in Lagaan / Swades and JG.

Mitwa , Madhuban me jo,  Yeh Taara, The Dassera Song.

I have not been disappointed by his picturisation in most of the songs
unlike many others.

Warm Regards
Vinayak
http://theregoesanotherday.blogspot.com/

Main chupana jaanta toh jag mujhe sadhu samajhta, Shatru ban gaya hai chal
rahit vyahvar mera

Harivanshrai Bacchan