heya nethiram means eyes a ?????/ i m not sure ya i wrote it approximately only

--- On Sat, 19/7/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Sakkarakatti: Marudhaani Lyrics Tamil + English + Hindi in
Roman English + Hindi
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 19 July, 2008, 12:53 PM

On 7/18/08, zlksru suresh <[EMAIL PROTECTED] co.in> wrote:
> hi ya...
> i ll complete that line..
> aathiram nethiram mooda... paalayum kallai aval parkiral
>
> meaning.. "as anger shuts the affection (nethiram), she sees even milk as
> toddy....

In my opinion, it should read "as anger shuts the eyes (nethiram)"

--
Warm Regards

Main chupana jaanta toh jag mujhe sadhu samajhta, Shatru ban gaya hai
chal rahit vyahvar mera

Harivanshrai Bacchan

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/