Dear All,

After having some discussions with Kaissiom Bhai regarding sharing of BGMs.
, he suggested that I can add a disclaimer to the sharing of BGMs. . As many
brothers have been requesting me individually to send them BGMs, I thought I
can better mail it to the groups itself, with a disclaimer.

So, here goes Sangamam Voiceless DVD Rip BGMs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?idegjmlyzng

Thanks Kaissiom Bhai...

 *DISCLAIMER *
**
**
**
*Please read before downloading:*

*"By clicking on the following link you are certifying that you are
downloading it strictly for backup purposes. I, Vithur, certify that I own
the original content and rip BGMs only for sheer hearing and enjoyment. This
is a free service, I'm not selling you music or distributing music, I'm only
providing backups of the music which got released with the movie. I, Vithur,
will not be held accountable for the downloader's use of my backups. You
take full responsibility for your own actions when using these back-ups and
release Vithur from all liabilities, which may arise -expressed, written, or
implied. By downloading the content, you are complying with these
regulations. This allows me (Vithur) to duplicate, and you (a consumer) to
receive the right to use my backups. All trademarks and copyrights are owned
by the respective third parties. Vithur for ARR always"

*

--
regards,
Vithur