Things are getting worse...

This is my last BGM shared... I am not sharing henceforth.  This is giving
me sleepless nights

Let me not become the target of contradictions, after doing my best for the
groups ...

Gops... If possible can you delete the sangamam BGMs which I shared from the
groups archive..

No BGMs... No disclaimer... Sorry for the trouble..

Thanks to Vijay Iyer.

--
regards,
Vithur