Vithur, I suggest that to limit the availability of these BGMs only
to dedicated ARR fans, you can put a password to the RAR files. Also
thes downloads should not be available for a longer period on sites.
The concern is, there are numerous websites which host these BGMs
for download (even in their sites), so some non-rahmaniacs pros
always waiting for these... :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Legal sanctity from my side is that I rip the BGMs only for
sheer
> enjoyment and happiness, that I derive out of lisening them, and I
dont
> intend to tamper with the same, or copy the same, and put my name
to it in
> anyway.
>
> All credits go to ARR, and I have bought the DVD out of which  I
am ripping
> all of these... I have paid money, and done the needful.
>

> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:26 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Wats the legal sanctity to that disclaimer mate ? Amith wld you
knw ?

BGMs. . As
> > many
> > brothers have been requesting me individually to send them BGMs,
I thought