Dear Friends
                 I watched the movie yesterday. Fist of all the movie is 1000
times better than the tamil version. I think I watched the tamil version more
than 5 times. I enjoyed it because of Surya, Asin, background music and fast
screen play. The moment I watched the tamil version i imagined what a score i
would have become if it was Rahman. I know it is just because i am an ar rahman
fan i cant even admit the brilliant score provided by Mr Harris. Later the news
came in that Aamir doing Gajini in hindi with ar rahman. I think the excitement
I had at that moment cant express here in words. Just imagine the endless
heights of expectation.
             With that expectation I went to the theater yesterday.  The movie
is really awesome. Aamirs acting at its best. Really performance oriented movie
I must say it is even better than the original. The climax is the crucial part
of the movie. Tamil version sucks just because of that.  We all discussed about
the songs  it  is different and better than the tamil, but the score for the
hindi movie is totally different, It changed the complete ambiance of the
movie. It is much lighter than the original. I am not saying tamil is better in
that but Tamil sound was more haunting compared to the new one. Harris has
already done it. I think rahman got 2 choices. Either give a similar yet
different score to have the same style of the original or walk through a
completely different style and concept to give a totally new feel to the
picture. I think he opted the second one a given a dark approach with less
music and more sounds. As my
 expectation was completely different, I must say i am a bit disappointed, but
i cant say it is bad or not up to the mark. I wished i would have watched the
hindi version first. Thats it. Any way watch the movie. It is 200% Paisa
VAsool.. Watch it for Aamir Khan, Asin, AR Rahman, Ravi K Chandran. It
Rocksssssssssss.