Hey come on guys , If you have clearly noticed the BGMs then you would say
it was awesome, I Just watched the movie in Satyam cinemas , Even though i
have seen the movie in tamil , It was still thrilling just because of the
mindblowing BGMs .

Karthik

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 11:29 AM, fani kalyan <rythmdivine2...@yahoo.com>wrote:

>   also ..I personally feel that the BGM is not so impressive..The AR touch
> and thump is missing..maybe coz I expected too much or the sound system
> where I watched is bad or like for the songs..the BGM also takes time to
> grow on?!!!

  • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
    • ... Gomzy™
      • ... vivek
        • ... Gomzy™
        • ... rayrai2k