This is completely ridiculous.If I tell you that the Rice that you eat, is
coming from a piece of land, owned by a farmer who beats up his Wife....
would you stop eating ??
Would you be willing to make an effort to find out ??!!!
we all know for a fact that we pollute the earth by driving...isn't that
unethical towards our future generation ?

:)) lets not bring ARR into unnecessary stuff.

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you
!"
  • ... rayrai2k
    • ... Vithur
    • ... || V i s h w e s h ||
  • ... Pradeepan R
  • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
    • ... Gomzy™
      • ... vivek
        • ... Gomzy™
        • ... rayrai2k