Wah what a comparison? AM studio to Terrorism. One believes
completely is peace loving and filled with love towards humanity,
tries to unite humans. The other exactly believes in the opposite.
Your thought itself speaks out you didn't do it right.
Also ethics of killing is different than the art. So is the law.
If I have to speak in your words get this fact Kalashnikov invented
the gun for protecting his motherland from the hands of enemies. Will
his ethics be questioned if its used for killing innocent?
Scientists strive hard to develop theories & science should they be
executed if their work is used for mass destruction?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "vivek" <iiivivekoberoi...@...>
wrote:

> Yes, ARR should not have involved with the project if he was aware
> that prior permission was not taken for remaking the movie.
>
> Yes, ARR should not rent out his studio to MDs who are blatantly
and
> intentionally guilty of infringing on copyrights of other artists -
> international or domestic.
>
> well gomzy, going by your logic, pakistan can house thousands of
> terrorist camps and get away with it by just saying "oh we just
gave
> them a place to live and work. We are not responsible for what they
> do". Do you think it is acceptable?
>
> A guy distributing ghajini mp3s would say "I am just giving but I
am
> not asking anyone to take it. So, I am morally upright and did no
> wrong". The other guy would say, "I am just taking because he is
> giving otherwise I would have bought the CD. So, I am pure.. you
see,
> morals are subjective". oh yeah right!
>
> technically speaking, ARR might not have broken any law. but...
>
> laws exist for enforcement. morals exist for enlightenment.
> laws have to be obeyed. morals have to be practiced.
>

> Just because we love ARR, the man and his music, it should not
blind
> our own judgement.
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gomzy™" <gomtesh.upadhye@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Now lets use your logic for something better.
> >
> > ARR's studio is given out on rent basis to various MDs. I wouldnt
> wanna name
> > the MDs who use the studio.
> > Now are we going to sue or question ARRs ethics if these MDs copy
> or rip off
> > some guys music? (they are btw)
> >
> > Please stop catching anything related to ARR in every manner
> possible and
> > holding that against him.
> >
> > On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 12:13 AM, ramakrisha laxmana subramanian
> siva gopala
> > acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni . <
> > sriramiyer15@> wrote:
> >
> > >   What has AR got to do with it? His work is completely
original,
> the
> > > basic story of GHAJINI is SURE to have been inspired from the
> H'wood
> > > flick, but the 'masala' is completely by the writer/director.
> > >

> > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%
> 40yahoogroups.com>,

> office
> rake

Christopher
> producers
> > > of
> didn't
> profile
> co.

> writer/director/producers
> > > audience
> > > appeal
> are
> sure

> the
> if
> > > he
> to be
> of
> doesn't
> and

> > > issue,

  • ... pradeepananth
    • ... rayrai2k
      • ... Vithur
      • ... || V i s h w e s h ||
    • ... Pradeepan R
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... Gomzy™
        • ... vivek
          • ... Gomzy™
          • ... rayrai2k