http://www.berginroy.com/2009/02/why-others-couldnt-do-what-arr-did.html

Bergin

________________________________
From: arr_raghu <arr_ra...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2009 11:32:19 PM
Subject: [arr] Re: If classic composers were around today.........

Chord.. the sentence
"..or even Illayaraja etc. had been alive today with.."
is not sitting right..
IR has reduced but he is pretty much composing even now.
Coming to the point..
Lemme us think this other way around.
"If ARR is not allowed to use any Technology.. will he be a failure?"
My opinion is that ARR will still manage to be a humble legend.
-R