AGREE absolutely. The Oscar would be a nice thing to cherish, but
takes nothing away from the absolutely GLORIOUS year it has been -
how we have revelled in his shower of melody! I still can't believe
we have been so blessed this past year.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Dinesh Vaidya" <dnshvai...@...>
wrote:

> Frankly speaking, I am happy for ARR's success run this year and I
> care a damn even if this "fake" list is true. I place Rahman and his
> music way way high up in my life and this oscar issue is a minor
thing
> for me for now.
>
> He has won so many fans already, such fans who are his loyal
> disciples, proud to say that "I am a RAHMANIAC"....... that too
> without any external appreciation like Oscar. And such a humble and
> down-to-earth person he is, He acknowledged his fans in the BAFTA
> acceptance speech.
>
> What more can a fan ask ?
>
> It will be honour "to the OSCARS" if they choose Rahman this
year....

> Jai Ho Rahman !
>
> Best regards
> Dinesh Vaidya
> The Wandering Souls "RAHMANIA"
> Pune
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, live for arr Live
> <liveforarr@> wrote:
> >
> > Hope its not true, Else I will get a Heart attack on Monday.
> >

> > ________________________________

  • ... nivensamy
    • ... K. Kumar
      • ... arr_raghu
    • ... $ Pavan Kumar $
      • ... Jahanzeb Farooq
        • ... Gomzy™
        • ... Vinayakam Murugan
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... Shah Navas
    • ... chelva kumar
  • ... avyayan
  • ... V S Rawat