I agree with Dinesh.

ARR has already done a great service to his and our motherland by
bringing India on International stage.

Oscar or no Oscar, tonnes of other awards that SDM got are proving that.

It would cause fingers to be raised at Oscar if Oscar chooses other
films and ignores the one that is getting so many awards.

--
Rawat

On 2/20/2009 2:37 PM India Time, _Dinesh Vaidya_ wrote:

> Frankly speaking, I am happy for ARR's success run this year and I
> care a damn even if this "fake" list is true. I place Rahman and his
> music way way high up in my life and this oscar issue is a minor thing
> for me for now.
>
> He has won so many fans already, such fans who are his loyal
> disciples, proud to say that "I am a RAHMANIAC"....... that too
> without any external appreciation like Oscar. And such a humble and
> down-to-earth person he is, He acknowledged his fans in the BAFTA
> acceptance speech.
>
> What more can a fan ask ?
>
> It will be honour "to the OSCARS" if they choose Rahman this year....
>
> Jai Ho Rahman !
>
> Best regards
> Dinesh Vaidya
> The Wandering Souls "RAHMANIA"
> Pune
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, live for arr Live
> <livefor...@...> wrote:
>> Hope its not true, Else I will get a Heart attack on Monday.
>>

>> ________________________________

    • ... K. Kumar
      • ... arr_raghu
    • ... $ Pavan Kumar $
      • ... Jahanzeb Farooq
        • ... Gomzy™
        • ... Vinayakam Murugan
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... Shah Navas
    • ... chelva kumar
  • ... avyayan
  • ... V S Rawat