cooool. though misspelled his name as always.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, $ Pavan Kumar $ <pawancum...@...>
wrote:

> If you follow Amul's ads regularly..you would like this too.. :)
>

> We are sure that the world famous scientists like Albert Einstein,
Galileo and gang must have spent many a sleepless nights and days
before coming up the theories and formulas that changes the world.
But, the guys at Amul have time and time again proved that one need
not possess the genius of Einstein and likes to come up with some of
the catchy one liners that are as topical as the dates and the months
of the calendar!

> After winning hearts with (all) their previous ad works, the latest
one from the Amul stable is that of the evergreen musician A. R.
Rahman and his award- winning spree! After having won at the BAFTA's,
Golden Globes and with the stage all set for the Oscars …Rahman is
surely one man on a roll! And Amul has captured this very essence in
its most buttery way, by having a snap of Rahman alongside a host of
awards. Alongside is the most apt one-liner that says 'Make Rehman
your mehmaan! Amul…Toasted everywhere!'

> All that we would like to tell the Amul guys is to keep their ad
ready well in advance about A.R. Rahman winning at the Oscars

> http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2009/02/20/4875/index.html

  • ... avyayan
    • ... Thulasi Ram
    • ... live for arr Live
      • ... Dinesh Vaidya
        • ... nivensamy
          • ... K. Kumar
            • ... arr_raghu
          • ... $ Pavan Kumar $
            • ... Jahanzeb Farooq
              • ... Gomzy™
              • ... Vinayakam Murugan
            • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
              • ... Shah Navas
          • ... chelva kumar
        • ... avyayan
        • ... V S Rawat