I am really tired at seeking our Bollywood artists' intelligence. I agree that
AR's other music deserves Oscar but would somebody please please shout at them
that those movies did not stand till the last level and that "Music for
international movies" isn't a category. And though Lagaan went till the last
mile music wouldnt have got the music bcs there is no category.
Even if Amrita Rao acts to the best in a Bollywood movie it will not get her
the Oscar for best Actress.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Bivin Chandra <bivinchan...@...> wrote:

> Q: Moving further, what type of music do you like?
>
> A: Hindi music. I feel that it's a part of such a talented and a versatile
> industry. In fact, 'Jai Ho' was not even a patch of what A.R.Rahman is
> capable of. He definitely deserved an Oscar but I wish the West had heard his
> Taal, Dil Se and Rangeela.
>
> http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=29228

  • ... Bivin Chandra
    • ... rayrai2k
    • ... rayrai2k
      • ... Prasanth Murali Nottath
        • ... Anil Wadghule
    • ... Dinesh Vaidya
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... yogesh2783
        • ... : Avinash :