AR has always won the FilmFare for his best scores in Indian cinema. And when
he did go out to score he bags on Oscar.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Bivin Chandra <bivinchan...@...> wrote:

> Q: Moving further, what type of music do you like?
>
> A: Hindi music. I feel that it's a part of such a talented and a versatile
> industry. In fact, 'Jai Ho' was not even a patch of what A.R.Rahman is
> capable of. He definitely deserved an Oscar but I wish the West had heard his
> Taal, Dil Se and Rangeela.
>
> http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=29228

  • ... Bivin Chandra
    • ... rayrai2k
    • ... rayrai2k
      • ... Prasanth Murali Nottath
        • ... Anil Wadghule
    • ... Dinesh Vaidya
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... yogesh2783
        • ... : Avinash :