I Am Feeling Very Sad  Knowing  That Some Of Our Old Rahmaniacs Failed
To Understand This Video's Theme  [:(]

... If U Have The Original DVD Of   "Pray For Me Brother" ...U Will Find
Three Seperate Interviews ....

One By Bharatbala

One By ARR

And One By Blazee

Listen To Those Interviews ... Then U Will Understand What Is The Video
Is All About... BharatBala Cleared His Vision In This Interview ... It's
NOT Dumb In Any Way ... U Have To Think A Bit .. Then U Will Get It ..

Ok..Let me Describe Bharatbala's Vision On This Video .... U Can See
That  Couple Having  A  Small Fight Between Them ... But When They Drive
Their Car Through  Downtown LA ... They Found Out Many People Still
Dying Of Proverty, Crime,War ...They Dont Have Food ,Cloth , Home ..And
So On ... Then At The End Of The Song They Relise Many People Dont Even
Have The Basic Things In Life ... And They Have Everything ..But Still
They R Unhappy , And Fighting For Some Small & Silly Matter...They Feel
So Stupid About Them....That  Is What Made Them Cry At The End ... I
Would Say .... SupARb Video ...With SupARb Vison ...If U Dont Get The
Idea It's Only Your Loss  [B-)]

And One More Thing .... It WAS NOT Shoot By A Nokia Phone ...It Was Shot
By Normal Camera By Holding The Camera    Virtically... That Is How They
Made This Video Watchable In Mobile Phones ...

And At Last ...If U Wanna Blaim Someone As Western People Dont Know
About This Amazing Work ....Then Blaim Nokia Only ... Their Marketing
Was Not Upto The Mark To Show Western People This Amazing Song By ARR
And This Amazing Music Video By Bharatbala...

Hope I Made Everything Clear  [B-)]

  • ... Arvind Ar
    • ... kishore parayath
      • ... Gomzy™
        • ... Prasanth Murali Nottath
        • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
          • ... Gomzy™
            • ... Ashish G
              • ... kishore parayath
                • ... A.R.Rajib
                • ... Gomzy™
            • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
    • ... harikrishnanma