:) Its just healthy argument. I stick by my opinion that such a powerful
song was shabbily
picturised and wasted. I felt it should have done more justice. Period.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Ajay Nair <ajaynai...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Stop this argument once & for all......Both individuals be humility
> personified as the song itself means Pray for me Brother and both don't be
> seem to be abiding by the theme of it.
>
> Gopal, Vithur etc...and all of you who have been maintaining this group
> with amazing spirit pls clarify their doubts to end this.
>
> Your friend,
> Ajay Nair.
> PS: Stop bickering about small things and feel privileged to be part of
> this group. Respect every individual,even Critics and humiliation, or maybe
> Mr.Rahman himself has to interfere here for better sense to prevail for his
> fans to learn this.
> ------------------------------

      • ... Prasanth Murali Nottath
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... Gomzy™
          • ... Ashish G
            • ... kishore parayath
          • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
            • ... Gomzy™
              • ... Ajay Nair
              • ... Gomzy™
              • ... Vikram Kumar