Exactly.. if you need to see the making of a video to understand it's
message, that really means it was quite abstract and wasn't meant for the
masses.--Vikram

--
Regards,

Vikram
http://www.vikramkumar.org

Send free SMS in India http://mGinger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=coolviki
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... Gomzy™
          • ... Ashish G
            • ... kishore parayath
          • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
            • ... Gomzy™
              • ... Ajay Nair
              • ... Gomzy™
              • ... Vikram Kumar