Actually, i never found any flaw in Sneghidene song. It was PERFECT for me.

But i notice that the 'emotion drop' in ARR's song nowdays only. The most
obvious one is Munbe Va - Sillunu Oru Kadhal, when u were such in a lovely
emotion mood ever since the song starts up to 2.23, it drops down at 2.24
(thoolil... oru sila naalil......). Something didnt feel right there. But i
think its an experimental thing of ARR's. Something different. :)