Not really..

But still somewhere in the bottom of my heart I wish ARR could use voice of
gems like Shankar Mahadevan, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Sadna Sargam, Hariharan,
Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Swanrlatha etc more often.
as last time Shankar Mahadevan sang for Rahman was in 2001 (in Hindi) and 2004
in Tamil (Aayitha Ezhuthu), really wish to hear his magical voice on Rahman's
compositions.