Pls read my earlier post, before this.

The FORMAT of ARR songs are different today, from what it was. Earlier, most
of the songs had heavy layerings, and BIG BGMs with a lot of CHORUS and
Chord Variation. It was a very BEAUTIFUL format... It was very very
artistic! I want ARR to get back to this style!!

To be frank enough, as a DIEHARD ARR fan, I must admit that, after GURU,
only ATM, JODHA AKBAR, ADA, SDM, YUVVRAJ and DELHI 6 have impressed me
COMPLETELY.

Guys, just THINK for yourself... Do u want ARR to give songs like 'Tu Meri
Adoori Pyaas Pyaas" or do u want him to give songs like Ajooba(Jeans), Hai
Rabba(Jeans) and Aayirathil Naan Oruvan(Iruvar) ????