From: Roshan <c.pix...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: RGV: Nadeem-Shravan and Himesh sold more than ARR
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 24 July, 2009, 11:50 PM

may be India is the only universe he knows. :)

Some times i do wonder if he is the same guy who made Satya and Company (two
movies I absolutely love)

aah well, some frogs do live in a well.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Chord <purev...@yahoo. com> wrote:

And his point is??? Himesh and NS have more universal appeal than ARR? (He has
to remember that the word "universal" means not just all of India, but the rest
of the world). If you mean "universal" to mean India AND the rest of the world
(including non Indians), you cannot be serious in telling me that NS and Himesh
are appreciated more than ARR. And as far as the sales argument, it maybe true
that Himesh and NS sold more than ARR IN INDIA alone.....who really knows? If
you count sales of their music albums AROUND THE WORLD, ARR wins hands down,
esp. with the recent Slumdog success.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Jahanzeb Farooq" <jahanzebtippu@ ....>

--
http://ramblingsoul .com

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/