Chill guys.. I would like to write my perception of his statement

In 2 periods of A.R.Rahman in the last 15 years Nadeem Shravan and Himesh
Reshammiya's music sold much more than his.
means during the course of AR Rahman in the fifteen years there had been 2
periods each from Himesh & NS when they sold more than AR and its true, isnt
it?
Well with Saajan, Deewana and many other top line albums NS did their mark but
it was short lived after AR entered Bollywood. Even Himesh after Aashik banaya
aapne his music was heard in every rikshaw and pan stall. May be he is saying
that. If I remember when Himesh was selling AR hardly released 2 albums in that
year and Himesh did more than 9 albums.

-R