This is exactly what he meant and what I first interpreted. When I saw the
comments made by people in this forum without actually understanding what he
said, I wasnt sure if I should clarify because people seem to just need an
excuse to abuse others. Same kind of attitude we see on the streets today
where people lynching a person even without knowing if he is a culprit or
not. NS and Himesh have rocked the country during certain times. Most of us
know what an effect Himesh had. NS happened some 17 years back so some very
young readers wont understand. I hated them especially the big mouth
especially the big mouthed Nadeem. But a friend of mine was so crazy after
Aashiqui songs that he had 2 cassettes of the same, so that he could rewind
one side while other side was being played. So let us not abuse them nor the
senses of the people who were their fans. Restrain .....