From: Roshan <c.pix...@gmail. com>
To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thursday, 20 August, 2009 3:08:28 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Try to answer the following 2 questions:

1) Which ARR soundtrack surpassed your initial expectations the most
(you had a certain idea about the music before the release, but once
you heard the music, you were totally surprised and blown away)?
Hindi : Delhi 6
Tamil : Kannathil Muthamittal
Other : Warriors of Heaven & Earth

2) Which ARR soundtrack disappointed you the most (you had certain
expectations for the music, but when you heard the music initially, you
were extremely let down)?
Hindi : Ghajini
Tamil : Sivaji

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:32 AM, ajay baskar <ajay_baskar2000@ yahoo.co. in>
wrote:

>1.Kangalaal Kaidhu Sei
>2.Ghajini

 Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local >

--
http://ramblingsoul.com

 Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local