1) Which ARR soundtrack surpassed your initial expectations the most (you
had a certain idea about the music before the release, but once you heard
the music, you were totally surprised and blown away)?
Hindi : Delhi 6
Tamil : Kannathil Muthamittal
Other : Warriors of Heaven & Earth

2) Which ARR soundtrack disappointed you the most (you had certain
expectations for the music, but when you heard the music initially, you were
extremely let down)?
Hindi : Ghajini
Tamil : Sivaji

--