Dil Se - I was in shock for few days.. really beyond my imagination
Parthale Paravasam - Again I was shocked... you knew the reason why.

--- On Thu, 20/8/09, ajay baskar <ajay_baskar2...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: ajay baskar <ajay_baskar2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [arr] Try to answer the following 2 questions:
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 6:02 AM

                  1.Kangalaal Kaidhu Sei
2.Ghajini

--- On Wed, 19/8/09, Chord <purev...@yahoo. com> wrote:

From: Chord <purev...@yahoo. com>
Subject: [arr] Try to answer the following 2 questions:
To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 5:48 PM

1) Which ARR soundtrack surpassed your initial expectations the most (you had a
certain idea about the music before the release, but once you heard the music,
you were totally surprised and blown away)?

2) Which ARR soundtrack disappointed you the most (you had certain expectations
for the music, but when you heard the music initially, you were extremely let
down)?

For me, number 1 - Delhi 6 (blew me away, way beyond what I expected)
For me, number 2 - Mangal Pandey (it's not a bad soundtrack, just that my
expectations were too huge)

       Looking for local information? Find it on  Yahoo! Local

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer
8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/