From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of arr_nagaraj
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:37 AM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] Re: Try to answer the following 2 questions:

1> YUVVRAJ

2> Shivaji

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com> , "Chord" <purev...@...> wrote:

> 1) Which ARR soundtrack surpassed your initial expectations the most
(you had a certain idea about the music before the release, but once you
heard the music, you were totally surprised and blown away)?

> 2) Which ARR soundtrack disappointed you the most (you had certain
expectations for the music, but when you heard the music initially, you
were extremely let down)?

> For me, number 1 - Delhi 6 (blew me away, way beyond what I expected)
> For me, number 2 - Mangal Pandey (it's not a bad soundtrack, just that
my expectations were too huge)

The content of this email was found to
contain potentially hostile or malicious content.
For your protection, eSafe's Content Security Server has
modified this email and removed the dangerous content.

\HTML Active Content:   Found invalid IMG Tag, Found Web-beacon, Object
Removed: 1 'img'