Well said, Vithur. Completely agree.  While many will scoff and say, "expected
better from AR, or this is ARR?, etc." one has to understand that when it comes
to film music, the director and the film are kings, not AR.  AR's music is like
a glove.  He molds it and shapes it to fit perfectly to the film's situation
and director's preferences, not necessarily what he wants.  The clip of the
song that we are hearing is a club song, hence that type of music.  I found the
music in the clip catchy and quite bollywoodish, but I'm not drawing
conclusions because I haven't heard the whole song.

Reactions will happen with every new AR release....we just shouldn't jump the
gun prematurely.  The final verdict of the music of Blue will happen much after
the movie releases, since as you all know, AR's music grows.  So for now, enjoy
the ride that is AR's music, wait patiently, listen with open mind, and please
try to communicate your critiques with fine intricacy, not one broad stroke.
Remember, there is always at least one song in every AR album that you will
probably love and as ARR fans, it's unfair for us to be expected to love every
single creation of his.  That would be too boring.

Enjoy this time guys....waiting for an AR album to release.  It's special.
It's exciting.  It makes life fun.  Someday, these times will only be memories.