I liked it very much. It really ROCKS MAN!!!!

--- On Sat, 29/8/09, ichord <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Chiggy Wiggy | Blue | Kylie | ARR Song preview
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 3:51 AM

The fault is not Rahman's, it's our expectations. If ARR is happy with Chiggy
Wiggy, I am happy with Chiggy Wiggy. Period. I find it amazing how many of you
think a song is a let down by only listening to a clip of it. Maybe you all
have a gift of hearing the rest of the song somehow through telepathic
communication.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "jahanzebtippu" <jahanzebtippu@ ...>
wrote:

> i fully agree. but then may be boss should not do these type of projects
> where he has to compromise a lot for the sake of big budget or mass appeal.
> similar thing happened with Ghajini too. but still i must say given boss's
> post-Oscar image + huge budget/hype of project + Kylie etc etc, everyone
> expects him to come up with something extra-ordinary, something of his
> standards and at the same time mass-appealing. and chiggy wiggy is kind of a
> let down in that respect.
>
> little off topic but true that song picturization is kinda lame. where's that
> all money they have put? the set, the costumes, the extras etc everything
> looks from an average budget film. and btw if he is uncle than she truly is
> aunti since years ago :)
>

> -
> Jahanzeb
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, V S Rawat <vsrawat@> wrote:
> >
> > On 8/28/2009 1:39 PM India Time, _Matthew Islam_ wrote:
> >
> > > Trust this from someone who knows, the soundtrack is rocking enough
> > > within the bounds of the script!!!
> >
> > My hunch is also the same. "within the bounds of the script" is going to
> > be the key factor for the music of this film. When too much money gets
> > dumped in, people (producer/ director) shy away from taking risks, doing
> > experimentation, giving freedom to others in doing their work. ARR by
> > nature is a shy and sensitive man, he would sense this that he is
> > included in this project only because of his brand value and not for the
> > quality of his work. Kylie was roped in for the same reason.
> >
> > You just see how unimaginative is the choreography. Girl singing softly
> > and emotionally and the boy (rather uncle) jumps in with all hulla gulla
> > brouhaha. 100s of songs have followed this pattern (on screen). Even
> > some Shammi Kapoor B&W songs had better video than this.
> > --
> >
> > btw, the film was supposed to be 100% underwater. Is that a submarine
> > discotheque or what? :-)
> >
> > --
> > Rawat
> >

> > > Wait for it to come out and you will agree.......
> > >
> > > Dheeraj all.........
> > >
> > > TC,
> > >
> > > Matthew Islam

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com