On 8/29/2009 3:51 AM India Time, _ichord_ wrote:

> The fault is not Rahman's, it's our expectations.  If ARR is happy
> with Chiggy Wiggy, I am happy with Chiggy Wiggy.  Period.  I find it
> amazing how many of you think a song is a let down by only listening
> to a clip of it.  Maybe you all have a gift of hearing the rest of
> the song somehow through telepathic communication.

The point is:

- the first trailor that got release was all glitter and no content.

- this song's video is also the same.

- the song's audio is no way a sample of OSC-ARR best works.

The point is:

These guys are stupid that they don't know how to make or market a film
or music. Showing so much glitter, they are targetting the film on front
bench audience. front benchers might not be the best admirers of ARR
level of work. That is going to adversely affect the music popularity
and sales and ARR will have another "good work went down the drain".

--
Rawat