On 8/28/2009 1:39 PM India Time, _Matthew Islam_ wrote:

> Trust this from someone who knows, the soundtrack is rocking enough
> within the bounds of the script!!!

My hunch is also the same. "within the bounds of the script" is going to
be the key factor for the music of this film. When too much money gets
dumped in, people (producer/ director) shy away from taking risks, doing
experimentation, giving freedom to others in doing their work. ARR by
nature is a shy and sensitive man, he would sense this that he is
included in this project only because of his brand value and not for the
quality of his work. Kylie was roped in for the same reason.

You just see how unimaginative is the choreography. Girl singing softly
and emotionally and the boy (rather uncle) jumps in with all hulla gulla
brouhaha. 100s of songs have followed this pattern (on screen). Even
some Shammi Kapoor B&W songs had better video than this.
--

btw, the film was supposed to be 100% underwater. Is that a submarine
discotheque or what? :-)

--
Rawat