guys, why r u forcing ur taste/liking on him? its his wish for him to like or
not to like. Just because he doesnt like RDB doesnt make him a worse ARR fan
and what not? Shame on u some of u guys who ask him to leave the group just
because he find some albums u love medicore! didnt expect this from an ARRahman
fan... Before thinking whether is he an ARR fan, think whether r u an ARRahman
fan urself for u to say such stuffs?

So what he doesnt like RDB? Is it going to make u dislike the album too? infact
r u going to loose anything?  I respect his taste and we should digest all kind
of views on A.R.Rahman's songs. Whether its favorable for u or not, u gotta
just take it with a smile. U cant expect EVERYONE to like a song. Do not
respond harshly to him like this. This is going out of control. STOP IT.