I don't know what to say..... For me, a Non-Tamilian, I took notice of this
beautiful language ONLY AND ONLY due to ARR's music in that language...
Similarly there are many Rahmaniacs amongst us (like Sirish ) who got drawn to
HINDI language due to the Rahman's music there.

What does that tell us ? It is the "music" which ARR is making and which we are
following.... Language is there, but does it really matter if Sadhana Sargam is
singing in Tamil or SPB in Hindi ?

ARRahman's song in any lauguage was and is as melodious as it should be......

ARR is a unique person, for it was he who broke the language barriers within
India by making a PAN-INDIA FAN BASE and now he has got opportunity to unite
the world. Should we be discussing this issue about Hindi or Tamil in the first
place ?

If ARR reads any of these postings, he would certainly feel pained......

Language of music is only LOVE and PEACE ! Please stop this discussion.....

Dinesh Vaidya
Pune