hi guys,

As i had mentioned before it was just my view. And my dear friends you fellas
forgot one important point that Boss never does anything with what you said
BUDGET in mind
as he has mentioned time and again in his many interviews.

Friends boss does not belong to this forum alone !!!

He is like God may be like Buddha and what does the followers of Buddha do
propagate his virtues to the world ie to those who do not know it and NOT just
among a band of his ardent followers. Yes you may argue he has millions of
followers and i do not want them to know him just by his name.

I want every one to know the ESSENCE OF Rahman.

Guys i am ready to listen to whatever boss composes.Is everyone else ready.

I do not want to WIN/LOSE any arguments here and i am very sorry that one of my
friends applauding another for GIVING ME A FITTING REPLY. ha ha this is not a
bout going on my dears.

CONSIDER REALITY.

Go out of your circles and find out how may still listen to RAHMAN songs even
today.
Yes i like Roja, May madham ..blah blah

stop it .  guys Rahman is still alive and rearing to go. why should his old
works be mentioned now when he is  creating master pieces EVEN NOW.

he is not IR or any other composer whose era has finished.

His MARUDHANI song is a perfect example where i got a glimpse of his past. Has
any one given such a zing/diff sync/orchestration for a romantic song. jai ho.

Guys finally i conclude with a request by saying again that the name RAHMAN has
superceded the RAHMANIQ essence of composing music. And i feel that HJ/ YUVAN
/SEL are capitalising on it.  I want each rahmanic to spread the essence of his
music to everyone and not just discuss among ourselves.

some time back i was listening to SEL 's jhoom barabar jhoom. Songs were
somewhat catchy, INNOVATION in orchestration ZERO. That where rahman score

PERCEPTION MATTERS. Discussion is just discussion and the "NARROW MINDEDness"
belongs to the individual's perception.

Thanks guys,
Krishna