From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:38:39 PM
Subject: [arr] ARR - The Center of My Musical Gravity

I try to listen to as many artists as I possibly can....from India, all the MDs
works that sound interesting, classical and semi classical artists, fusion
artists, etc.  From the West, I'm a big fan of 80s pop, classic rock from the
70s and 80s (Rush, Pink Floyd, Boston); also love techno and trance (Pet Shop
Boys).  Also like to listen to Western classical music, since that is my
musical background, playing the piano having taken Western classical music
lessons as a child.  Also love some hollywood soundtracks (recent example,
Curious Case of Benjamin Button by Alexandre Desplat HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!)