If u wanna try something cool.

Try Cowan S9. (Any thing but ipod ppl know about this) its easily the best
sounding music player out there.

Warranty is a problem. Not if ure in Chennai though.

Add to it a portable headphone amp you can source from china. Like Darkvoice or
Little dot amps. And get ure self a good head phone
i'd suggest Shure because of its (Light)weight. But it, like Bose is too costly
for its quality.

If ure Searching for earphones then Shure, UE etc are the way to go.

For portable headsets try Denon, Senns etc.

So thats 14000(Cowan s9) + 6000(Amp+Import Duty) + 12000(SE 530 PTH)

App 32,000. And when you get one do let me know :).