How many of u guys can say that this album will stand as like
kadalan,bombay,roja,tiruda tiruda etc etc...these all albums will stay
forever.am still saying that vtv will not stay like these albums.for us a.r.r
fans every song of our boss is special,but its not be the same for common
people,eg.kks,tehzeeb,yuvraaj,from dilli 6 masakkali was an exception(in
kerala).common people want music that can be hummed,with a gud tune.atm was not
a classic album but it was a massive hit bcoz each n every song were
hummable.the best album among vijay films.which song frm vtv will stay
forever,time will prove my argument.if u want to knw the common people's
pulse just go to mobile shops u can get the correct picture,based on memory
card programing am saying this.dnt try to make me a harris fan.

http://in.yahoo.com/