I dont care what common people/uncommon people/most common people/rare people
think abt it. I dont care whether it will be remembered after 10 years/15
years/20 years/1 century.

When I play it on my mp3 player, i feel i am in heaven.
If you can suggest any other album that can gimme the same feel, then thanks to
you.

As of now, to my ears, its VTV on my mp3 player and I am excited abt it.