very well said ravi...just what i feel...

--- On Wed, 1/13/10, ravi <ravis...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: ravi <ravis...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: vtv after so many hearings.
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 2:31 AM

      I can understand yourdifficulty in making ppl understand your hypothesis.
This happens usually with me when I try to pose myself as different from others.

But after reading so much of posts yold have known that ppl are liking VtV
which is a good sign.

I don't thk ppl were so convinced to Thiruda Thiruda when it was launched, most
of them didn't accept just bcs it was nothing like what they have been hearing
till then. I don't think TT even had a humable song. Pal, change is constant.

And why do you want one more Roja or TT or Bombay, if I wish to listen such I
will listen to them rather than expecting AR to repeat.

You should be delighted to listen such a fresh composition. I am bcs I am a
"stupid common man", who can't creat such wonderful tracks like AR does. But I
like his work as long as I am enjoying it. Chartbuster ranking has little to do
for this common man bcs at the end of the day I like to live in peace and
that's exactly what a good music does, it creates new energy, life looks more
interesting. Bcs I learn a lot from AR's music and fellowmates here.