And I am sure the person who writ these are
1. Either paid to
2. Or they have listened pirated version
3. Or they are musically challenged
4. Or they just want to differ

Imagine how they would have treated SDM music if it was an Indian movie.. Although despite Oscar some musicians did treat it as amature work... And they just want to differ... Any press is good press for these folks.