Maybe those guys are amateur in writing review. Those reviews are  negligible.

--- On Thu, 21/1/10, ichord <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] I'm very confused about something.....
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 21 January, 2010, 2:41

      I've checked various VTV reviews abound, and not all reviews are full
throttle positive, which is fine.  People are entitled to their own opinions.
But, one word that I'm seeing being thrown around by some on the web to
describe some of the music on VTV is "amateurish" .

Am I missing something?  The music of VTV to me is very mature, thorough,
thoughtful, deep, intricate, purposeful, and very crafty.  I don't know based
on what type of perception that some people are coming up with the word
"amateurish. "  If it was just one person who used this word, I wouldn't care
to mention it and wouldn't care in general, but it's a word used by several
(won't mention names or websites to avoid off topic discussions) .  Someone
just recently described the music of "Hosanna" as amateurish.  Huh?

Can anyone throw some light onto this? Does anyone else feel this way?  If you
do, that's fine, I would just like to know why you think so.