We've heard this before and now we're hearing it again.  You say ARR blatantly
lifts and copies and that his originality is invalid, and then in the next
breath "ARR is great".  Unless you have solid proof, please avoid making such
accusations as you will not get pleasant replies from this group.

Most of the time, when people accuse ARR of copying a tune, it's not the tune
that's being copied note by note, but that the melody is from the same raaga,
genre, or style.....which is not copying at all.

Here we go again.