Welcome to the group Mr Bhandari,  You will explanations soon

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pushpendra Bhandari <psb_...@...>
wrote:

> Hi, i am great arr fan and i love his music. but it is sad to say that
he also copies tunes. I have not noticed this before in his hindi
alblums but i found it in 'Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya'. Actually he is
known for originality. but thats' not true i think. May be he have used
nepali tunes since nepali people don't listen tamil song and though no
one will know it. Only i am the person to listen tamil songs as well
since beign a fan of arr. The music starting from 1:37 to 2:38 in Anbil
Avan is ditto copy from one of the nepali songs. I dont remember the
song but the music is exactly same. I doon't know why arr uses it. Also,
the additional voices tune in Aaromale is also seems to be copied . I
have already heard that tune in one of the nepali songs.IIf i wil find
those nepali song then surely i will share in this group. Prevously
Vishhal-shekar also copied some nepali tunes.