U know something?? From my childhood..these two personalities have shown
many STRIKING SIMILARITIES to me... IN my subconcious mind, they used to be
the same individuals...In ma dreams, Sachin used to compose for Yodha, and
Rahman used to hit centuries...
U may think that Iam talking rubbish..

But I have found the following similarities:

1. They BOTH have the same range of voice.

2. They BOTH have almost the same height.

4. They BOTH have the same BODY structure.

5. They BOTH are HUMBLE.

6. They BOTH are SOFT-SPOKEN

7. They BOTH have DEDICATED their MILESTONES to INDIANS

8. They BOTH believe that GOD does everything, and they are just
instruments.

9. They BOTH are favourites of the LONDON PRESS(I came to know from another
blogger; who has a similar thinking to mine).

10. They BOTH are fans of each other.

11. They BOTH encourage YOUNG talents.

12. They BOTH speak less; and ANSWER critics with their MILESTONES.

And MANY MORE!!

They HAVE been my TOP TWO idols from my childhood; followed by BILL GATES
and MOHANLAL sharing the 2nd place.