Sachin congratualted ARR but did ARR congratulate on Sachin's astonishing
achievement? just curious.. if its not done for some reason, can someone
from ARRs office pass a 'congrats' message on his behalf to sachin. it will
be really great. Sachin would be delighted to hear it. it will strengthen
this 'imaginary' bond between ARR and Sachin. both are great in their own
ways.