From: Thulasi Ram <karoke...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR & Sachin!!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 6:55 PM

Sachin congratualted ARR but did ARR congratulate on Sachin's astonishing
achievement? just curious.. if its not done for some reason, can someone from
ARRs office pass a 'congrats' message on his behalf to sachin. it will be
really great. Sachin would be delighted to hear it. it will strengthen this
'imaginary' bond between ARR and Sachin. both are great in their own ways.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Jesheem Mohamed <mjesh...@hotmail. com> wrote:

Dear Family.. :)

Just wanted to share an interesting thought that crossed my mind today..

ARR & Sachin have kinda always scaled peaks in a similar graph.. Here's yet
another illustration below..

We never required an OSCAR or a GRAMMY to underline Padma Bhushan Rahman's
contribution towards music. But the Double Oscar (first by an Indian) followed
by a Double Grammy (in the same year as the Oscars) stregthens an opinion!

We never required a Double Century in an ODI by Sachin to realize his
contribution towards sports. But the 200 (first by a man on the planet) again
strengthens an opinion!

The opinion that both these gentlemen are long overdue for the BHARAT RATNA!!

Ponder over the thought :) :)

-Cheers,
Jesheem Mohamed M