Well I am still trying to find out one reason why are you so intolerrant
towards this. The one I could guess is you don't like sachin.
The post had only positive waves which we ARR fans like and nobody here pulled
even one negative comment on either AR or sachin. And moreover the fans here
liked it. This being an open forum I don't think it's objectionable to post
such messages unless it has abused somebody or has posts which aren't true.
Posts of these kinds are always welcome and it's left for ones thought either
to accept or reject. If you don't like just ignore  and move on to next essage
than stressing not to post what you don't like.