On 5/1/2010 4:28 PM India Time, _ravi_ wrote:

> I dont write to like an essay,

that needs to think over a lot of things to collect thoughts and then
to feel confident about your conclusion to gather courage to say iit
in words and then to share it with the world. Not many can do that in
today's rush world of instant pleasures.

> but I simply understand Blue was
> Blue and Raavn is Raavan.

right, just like Himesh's music is himesh's music and anu malik's
music is anu malik's music, and pritam's music is pritam's music and
so on. And like Dil Se was Dil Se, and Bombay was Bombay, and so on.

You are saying that you are treating all films and music and songs
individually and don't group them by commanalties or differences.

> Ar gave appropriate music and those who
> appreciated both the music just loved its music and they just did
> not hate Blue just bcs the lyrics wasnt from the Urdu Poet. We
> loved the music and just thats it.

not many bother about the philosophy or concept behind a song or an
album or a movie. We tend to like them isolating that from the rest of
the world, but that is not really correct as everything has its
consequences and implications. Understaning those brings some purpose
in life and makes us mature and wiser.

--
Rawat