I liked Blue a lot!...in fact I like the Blue songs better than the Raavan
songs (though Ravana songs may be better b/c some of the songs have different
singers)...."Chiggy WIggy", "Aaj Dil" "Blue theme" "Fiqrana" were all really
cool...."Rehnuma is good as well..thoough I wish a diff. singer than Sony was
the male voice....didn't like "Bhoola Tujhe"....

wheras in Raavan I like "Bheera" (though i wish it were longer), "Behne
De".....Kata Kata works for me sometimes but not others....same w/ Thok De
Killi....Ranja is ruined by the singers imo, and Killi Re is kind of
dull.....of course, not a bad album....just not loving it